Monday, June 22, 2020

How to choose the perfect plaid golf pants


I love to play golf for a couple of reasons. First, it is a lot of fun and extremely challenging. It may seem easy to hit a ball that is sitting there without moving at all, but it is not. And a round of golf with friends is the best time possible. Four hours of being outside in a beautiful place is a lot of fun.

The second reason I love to play golf is that it is a place where I can show my personality a little with what I wear. Look, by day I am a criminal defense attorney. This means that most of the day is spent wearing relatively dark suits, white shirts, and, at best, only slightly provocative ties. The golf course gives me a way to loosen my hair a bit from a fashion point of view.

But, if you're not careful, your attempt to be fashionable may fall flat on its face. So I have a few tips for finding the perfect plaid golf pants for men, which I think are one of the best ways to express yourself.

1. Stay away from creases

The pleats were really cool on golf pants in 1985. However, today, they just don't look good. They make your pants look wavy and huge, like a candle in a boat. Today's fashion demands tight clothing that accentuates your body. So stay away from the creases. Front flat pants only.

2. Get a size that fits

There's nothing worse than watching someone walk a golf course in pants that are too big, too small, too long, or too short, so take the time to find the ones that fit you. If you don't have anyone who can go with you to choose them, ask the person in the store what they look like, and that's correct, you have to try them on!

3. Be as loud as you want, but not too loud

When buying checkered golf pants, there is a fine line between John Daly and Ian Poulter, and if you watch any golf, you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's fun to wear something you wouldn't normally wear on the street, but there is a limit to the volume of your checkered golf pants. And only your own personality can dictate rain jacket men.

The golf course should always be fun, and dressing up can definitely add to that. Just do it the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment